Sunday, September 23, 2007

Austin Bound






I had a great trip to Austin to visit the new Texans. I got to play to my hearts content with Little Lily, my little sweetheart. We wrestled, played peekaboo, read stories, snuggled went on walks/runs and had a fantastic time. To say the least, we bonded.

I loved getting to visit with Beth and Reid and help them get just a little more settled in. We worked on projects: curtains, pillows, painting walls and even some alterations. We talked and laughed and talked and cried and had the best time. We ate well: Mr Gatti's pizza, Texas barbeque, cheesecake and a great roast beef, potatoes and carrots Sunday dinner. I got to go to Institute and Church with them and be there when Beth got her new calling. I got to see Lareine get so excited every time her Dad came home.

We went to a UT tailgate party all attired in burnt orange, gras a Beth and Reid. We went swimming at their apt pool, Lareine and I went twice and Beth got to come along once. I got Lareine to myself when I got to babysit and we had play time, swim time, bath time and bed time.

2 comments:

Rach said...

The curtains look great, and I LOVE that pic of Squeaky with Elmo! Oh, I'm so jealous you got to go to the new Schell-house

Beth schell said...

So Squeaky is off and crawling for real now. You need to come down to witness it!