Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bonding times






I have been very lucky lately to have gotten to spend some 'bonding time' with my kids/grandkids. My last blogs show my trip to Austin. I have also gotten to go hiking with Rae in the mountains we love. That has always been one of our favorite activities - "I like to hike!" It is a great time to get away and talk about things that are close to our hearts: family, future plans and dreams. The outdoors and the exercise always leave us feeling renewed and invigorated.


I have also gotten to spend a lot of time with Kris, Ben and Em. We have gone on hikes as well out our back door with our little 'Hiker in Training' and our Glacier Jr Ranger. You'll have to ask Kris about our hike with Ben, he remembers having a great time; it was quite interesting. Em is a real go-getter with her head ahead of her feet at times and Ben keeps us entertained.

2 comments:

Beth schell said...

so I'm glad that I get to see the rest of the family via your blog! Keep it up! Love you.

Rach said...

That was a fun day to hike. It's already too cold now, sad! But that just means hot chocolate and roasting marshmallows out back, right?